These past few weeks have been some of the most trying times in our lives, and yet the amount of resilience we’re seeing is extraordinary. Change is becoming so constant, that it almost doesn’t even feel like change. We’re all developing the muscle for adapting and learning just how high of a hurdle we can clear. Studios are renting trucks to deliver bikes to members’ homes, instructors are going live on social media to teach classes, and the pros with specialized expertise are offering free webinars to help us all adapt. We’re inspired and grateful for the large and small displays of solidarity and strength around the world, and every day we’re thinking of new ways that we too can support our community. Here’s what we’ve been up to so far:
- Our amazing Spinning® and Peak Pilates® Master Instructors are hosting live Q&A webinars to maintain that social connection we all need right now, no matter the distance.
- Spinning® instructors on the pathway to certification are still moving forward with online education, and will be able to audit a future live training at no additional charge.
- Our Peak Pilates® education team is keeping their students on track by replacing the in-person trainings and assessments with live video webinars, and adding new virtual CEC courses.
- Spinning® facilities received a free Quick Start online course for their entire team to help them be even better informed and prepared to welcome exercisers back when they re-open the doors.
- We’ve increased the equipment and education discounts for SPIN® members, and we’re waiving all fees so that staying certified is as easy as it is valuable.
- We’re seeing record-breaking numbers of viewers on our Spinning® Digital platform, where we’ve extending the free subscriptions.
- The Spinning® Digital video platform now includes 15-minute Off the Bike workouts. Each one is perfect for a quick add-on before or after a ride, and they can also be combined for a full workout.
- Some of the favorite elements of Spinning® Experience and the Pilates Empowerment Summit will come to fruition in the way of free community Peak Pilates® mat classes and Spinning® class profiles and playlists from favorite SPX presenters.
What we’re trying to say is, you’re not stopping so neither are we. This is the time when we rise up, show our strength, care for each other and look forward to the day when we can once again meet in person, hugs and all.