Rockstar Spinning® Instructor Certification
Rockstar Certification turns a good instructor into a true rock star. Available both as a live training or an online course, this specialty certification blends essential health and exercise science with key practical skills you need to become the instructor that everyone lines up for.
Instructors bring a ride to life. Rockstar instructors are larger than life. Whether you attend the live, in-person training or take the online training at home, you will elevate your skills with guidance from a highly qualified Master Instructor. You will learn how to:
- Apply exercise science to your ride profiles
- Prepare performance-oriented rides like Master Instructors
- Diversify your language for an amazing mind/body experience
- Choose music for the ultimate playlists
- Use visuals to enhance the total sensory experience
- Practice verbal delivery, body language and more!
The Rockstar Certification is part of the Spinning® Instructor Certification Pathway, which means it’s your opportunity to progress to the next step in your career, and also the next level in the Pathway. If you are already a certified Spinning® Instructor, you’ll go from Level 1 to Level 2—Advanced. If you’re Level 2 you will climb to Level 3—Elite status.
Choose Live or Online
Find a live training near you, or register for online training and get started right away. Both options include:
- The Rockstar Spinning® Instructor Course Manual
- Study Guide
- Two Master Instructor rides
- Live Certification Continuing Education Credits: 14 SPIN® CECs, 8 AFAA, .8 NASM, .8 ACE
- Online Certification Continuing Education Credits: 14 SPIN® CECs