Phone Number (Toll Free): 800.847.7746
Phone Number: 310.823.7008
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. / Friday 6 a.m. - 3 p.m PT
Home Spinner® Bikes
Home Bike Comparison Chart
Your bike’s owner’s manual has illustrated instructions for assembly. You can also watch a step-by-step video here.
- Warranty Specifications: Home Spinner® Bikes are warranted for home use only. They are not intended to be used in commercial settings. Warranty 1 year, no labor or service.
- Free ground shipping applies to all home Spinner® bikes (within the continental US), via FedEx or UPS unless an alternative shipping method is selected.
- Returned Spinner® Bikes will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs, valued at $85, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Maximum Order Amount: There is a maximum order amount of two Home Spinner® Bikes per online order. If you wish to purchase more than 2 Bikes, please call Customer Service for special order quotes at 800.847.7746.
Our refurbished line offers models that are gently used with slight aesthetic wear normal for any bike; each piece of equipment has been thoroughly inspected to ensure that functionality and usability are intact. Some products have been repaired and returned to a like-new state and will include the original parts and accessories (or a suitable replacement). In addition, the product was professionally cleaned and repackaged with care to give you a product as near to new as possible. All of our Spinner® bikes ship via ground shipping ($100 Flat Rate) within the continental U.S., via FedEx or UPS. Additional charges apply for Next Day, Saturday Delivery and 2nd Day services. Sorry, these items are not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada. All sales on refurbished bikes are final. Warranty on these bikes is one year, no labor. SPIN® Member discount will not be applied to the price of Refurbished Bikes. Refurbished Bikes come with a complimentary one-month subscription to Spinning® Digital. Customers can redeem their complimentary subscription by inputting the promotion code from their confirmation email into the relevant field at checkout at tv.spinning.com. Promotion codes are single use per customer. Spinning® Digital subscriptions obtained in conjunction with purchase of a bike or other Spinning.com merchandise and/or offers will be voided if the order is cancelled, or any of the merchandise is returned. Full FAQ for Spinning® Digital can be found at tv.spinning.com. Your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the complimentary month, but you are welcome to cancel at any time.
Free 90-day subscription: Effective September 23, 2022, a complimentary 90-day subscription is included with Spinner® bikes purchased through Spinning.com stores. After ordering a bike, you’ll receive an email with an invitation and promo code for the Spinning® app. You can redeem that code and create an account at dashboard.spinning.com.
Free 30-day Trial: To start or cancel a free trial or manage your Spinning® App subscription go to the Spinning® Dashboard.
Support: Tap Help from the app to see support videos or visit the Spinning® App YouTube playlist. For common questions about how to create your profile and connect your sensors read Getting Started with the Spinning® App. You can also find more support articles on the Spinning® Apps Blog.
Free 3-month subscription: Effective July 1, 2019, a complimentary three month subscription to Spinning® Digital is included with any Lifestyle, Active, Performance, and Commercial Series bikes purchased through Spinning.com stores. To activate your subscription, use the promotion code found in your order confirmation email, and create an account at tv.spinning.com. Your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the complimentary three month period; however, you are welcome to cancel at any time. To cancel your subscription, go to "My Account" via the icon in the upper right corner. Click on "Subscriptions," click on "Change," and select "Cancel Subscription".
Promotion codes are single use per customer. This offer is subject to change. Spinning® Digital subscriptions obtained in conjunction with purchase of a bike or other Spinning.com merchandise and/or offers will be voided if the order is cancelled, or any of the merchandise is returned.
More information and support: https://tv.spinning.com/pages/faq.
30 Day Free Trial: To start a 30 day free trial, download the app, create an account and choose the free trial option for your subscription. You can manage and cancel your subscription through your device. Learn more about Apple subscriptions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 or for Android Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en.
More information and support: https://support.fitdigits.com/.
Thank you for ordering with Mad Dogg Athletics. Spinning® order confirmations are sent out via e-mail. You will receive your order confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order. A shipping confirmation email is sent once your package has shipped from our warehouse. The shipping confirmation may include a tracking number if the carrier provides this service. Please check your spam/junk folder for confirmation emails.
Because we know you are passionate about Spinning®, we make our newest and best products available to you before anyone else! The expected release date will show when you make your decision to buy. Please keep in mind that there are things outside of our control. This means that delays may occur. Should there be any delays to the product's release date, you will be notified via email. We understand that sometimes timing is critical, so if you wish to cancel your pre-order, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number. You may also contact our customer service department at 800-847-7746, option 1. By placing a pre-order, you are making an advanced purchase which requires full payment. Once the item has become available, your order will ship using the method chosen at the time of purchase.
Changing an Order
If you have made a mistake on your order, please notify us immediately either by phone or by e-mail. We will make every attempt to correct your order; however, if your order has shipped, we will be unable to change any portion of your order. For additional information, please refer to our "Return Policy and Procedures" section below.
Canceling an Order
To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will make every attempt to stop the order from shipping. Orders placed before 12 pm, will ship the same day. Orders placed after 12 pm, will ship the following business day. In the event your order ships, you may return it however, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs related to the return of the order. Refunds on outbound freight is non-refundable.
Occasionally, we sell out of an item faster than expected. If this occurs, the item will be placed on backorder and you will be given the choice to either wait for the product or receive a refund.
Return Policy and Procedures
Mad Dogg Athletics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase. Any return outside of the 30 days is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please note, a restocking fee is automatically applied to all Spinner® Bikes. All returned items must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Returns without an RMA will be rejected. If you have questions about an RMA for a particular item, please call (1) 800.847.7746 or (1) 310.823.7008 or e-mail email@example.com. Items must be received within 30 days of the RMA being issued to avoid a 20% restocking fee. We recommend returning your items using an insured, traceable shipping method. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, nor are we responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Once your return has been received, inspected and processed, your refund or exchange will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Product returns that are received either damaged or otherwise not able to be sold as new will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- In the case of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the product’s warranty policy.
- If any part of your order is damaged, defective, incorrect or missing merchandise, call us immediately. Check your order and report any discrepancies within 72 hours of receiving your order. Save all the cartons and packing material for inspection. Mad Dogg Athletics will refund shipping costs associated with returning such merchandise.
Mad Dogg Athletics Returns Dept.
5360 E. El Campo Grande Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89115
DVDs, CDs, Clothing & Accessories
- Clothing and accessories must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags. For expedited service, please mark any defects with tape.
- Opened CDs and/or DVDs are not returnable unless damaged. In the event that your DVD will not play on a particular DVD player, but works on other units, this is usually indicative of a DVD player that needs servicing. A defective DVD will only malfunction at the same point on a disc, even when using different DVD players. If the fault experienced is random (even in different players) this is another indication that servicing of the DVD player may be required.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
Electronics and Spinner® Bikes
- Electronic items such as heart rate monitors, Spinning® computers and all Spinner® bikes must be returned in their original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- Under our flat-rate shipping promo, the original shipping cost will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser for Spinner® bikes.
Education, Training, and Workshops
Can I cancel or reschedule a workshop I’m signed up for?You can cancel or reschedule your workshop reservation up to 96 hours (4 days) prior to the workshop without penalty. If you cancel or reschedule within 96 hours (4 days) of the workshop, a $50 cancellation or rescheduling fee will apply.
What happens if I’m a no-show? ? If you cannot attend a workshop for whatever reason, it is very important that you contact us in advance. If you do not attend a workshop for which you are registered for, and you do not contact us to cancel or reschedule a minimum of 96 hours (4 days) in advance, you will be considered a "no-show" and will forfeit all registration fees paid for that workshop; no refunds/credits will be issued. If you attend a portion of your training and chose not complete your pathway, no refunds will be issued. If you decide to transfer to another training a rescheduling fee of $50 will apply. If you wish to attend the full training again, additional fees will apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our fees. For conferences, tradeshows and all other events (such as WSSC, WSX, PES, etc.), please refer to the cancellation/refund policies associated with that specific event.
What happens if Mad Dogg Athletics cancels a workshop? Mad Dogg Athletics strives to hold all workshops as scheduled, at the same location, and on the originally scheduled date(s) and times. A small percentage of workshops, however, are postponed due to low enrollment, or sometimes workshops must be postponed or relocated due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, we highly recommend that you do not commit to non-refundable travel accommodations or any other arrangements that would result in financial loss due to a cancellation of a training.
We are committed to providing the best training possible as well as an enjoyable experience, and we know that changes in plans can be inconvenient. We will make every effort to keep changes to a minimum, and we appreciate your understanding when changes are unavoidable. In the event of a change, we will communicate the information to each person registered, and we will provide assistance with transferring to a workshop at a new date and time. If you are not able to attend a rescheduled or an alternative workshop, you may request a refund of your workshop registration fee.
Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. is not responsible for travel and/or personal expenses for any training, workshop or event hosted by Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. or its affiliates. There are specific types of expenses which are considered to be personal and are therefore not reimbursable. Travelers should choose the least costly method of transportation that meets the traveler’s scheduling needs.
Can I cancel my enrollment in an online course? You may cancel your enrollment in an online course and receive a refund within 48 hours of your purchase. Your enrollment and access to all materials and continuing education credits will be removed from your account.
Refused or undeliverable orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, in addition to all applicable freight charges.
Clyde Protection Plan
What's included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan covers:
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Normal wear and tear after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product can't be repaired
What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Accidental damage
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply see Terms and Conditions
Are batteries covered?
- The Clyde Protection Plan provides a 1x battery replacement during the term of the plan.
How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: Terms and Conditions
When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins after the shortest term of the limited warranty expires and ends 1,2 or 3 years from the start date.
Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- There are at least 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan if there are fewer than 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- From our website – You can choose the Clyde Protection Plan option at checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email more than 60 days prior to the end of the limited warranty period
- Directly from Clyde's customer portal, HiClyde.com – It will be necessary to create a Clyde account in order to purchase a plan this way. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product from Spinning.com when creating an account to link to your Spinning.com sales order.
How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options:
- By logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product
- As a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email
Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract's term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price. If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
Is there a deductible?
Eyewear plans carry deductibles based on the original purchase price of the covered item. For all other plans there are no deductibles.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at email@example.com.
Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See Terms and Conditions for details.
SPIN® Membership is a one-year term for $99 upfront. Purchase of SPIN® Membership is excluded from any promotional offers or discounts otherwise applied to customer purchases.
SPIN® Membership will auto-renew and charge your credit card at the end of each one-year term. You may cancel auto-renew at any time in your account settings or by contacting customer service at email@example.com. Store credit cannot be applied to SPIN® Membership payments.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. (Sorry, we cannot accept Affirm or other non-credit card payment methods for SPIN® Membership.) Your membership will automatically renew at the end of your 1-year term unless you cancel.
For information on your benefits and how to access them, please visit our SPIN® Member Benefits page.
Return shipping charges will not be refunded, however, you will not be charged for the shipping costs associated with the exchange. Please allow one billing cycle for credits to appear on your statement. If your order is a gift and the recipient wishes to return or exchange the item, please follow the above return/exchange instructions.
The purchase price of the return item minus any applicable charges will be credited back to your original method of payment. Please allow 14-21 business days for check refunds.
Mad Dogg Athletics accepts the following online payment methods:
- American Express
If we were unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address match your credit card billing information exactly. Mad Dogg Athletics, not Spinning®, will appear on your credit card statement.
Pay with Affirm! We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
- Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.Based on a purchase price of $500.00 at $43.97/mo at 10% APR for 12 months. Downpayment may be required
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay
Disclosure: Your rate will be 10-30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.
Please note that coupon codes must be used through our site's secure checkout and not via PayPal Express Checkout. You may still select PayPal as a payment method during our secure checkout and use your coupon code. PayPal Express is currently not set up to process coupon codes.
Normal paypal payments are processed immediately, however if you choose to use the Paypal echeck service may cause a delay with processing your order (approximately 7-10 business days). If you are ordering with expedited shipping (Overnight, 2day or 3day service), we recommend using a credit / debit card to complete the transaction, avoiding long delays. Please contact Customer Service at 800-847-7746 , option1, for additional information.
Mad Dogg Athletics is required to collect sales tax in the states of California, Texas and Colorado at the rate in effect at the time your order is shipped. Additionally, the state of Texas requires that sales tax be collected on all freight/shipping costs. The state tax rate will be calculated during the ordering process.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars only. Pricing is subject to change without notice. If an item goes on sale within 7 days of purchase, you may contact us within 14 days of the purchase date and we will refund you the price difference in the form of store credit.
Mad Dogg Athletics thoroughly checks the validity of orders for fraudulent use and is not responsible for any delays due to verification of orders. We reserve the right to cancel orders without notice if they appear to be fraudulent.
The above information does not apply to Europe, Middle East or Africa.