Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen to bring foodies healthy and delicious meals and desserts. We bring you this week's recipe for paleo lobster salad with lemon herb aioli courtesy of Bianca; check out more of Bianca's paleo recipes on her blog, The Simple Taste Kitchen.
Primal Kitchen Mayo
1 large garlic clove,minced 1/4 cup
1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1 tsp. chopped fresh chives
1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 tsp.onion powder
1/4 tsp. paprikaSalt and pepper
1 lb. cooked Maine lobster meat, roughly chopped
4 Tbsp. melted butter
- In a medium sized bowl with a lid combine all ingredients, except lobster, lettuce and pomegranates and mix together well.
- Place lid on bowl and transfer to refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using, so the flavors can mingle.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop your lobster meat and melt 4 tablespoons of butter, toss with the lobster meat and set aside.
- Remove aioli from refrigerator and add in the chopped lobster meat. Combine until lobster meat is coated with aioli.
- Toss the lettuce with a bit of olive oil, lemon juice and salt/pepper to taste.
- Top with lobster and pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with fresh dill (optional).
- Adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!
About the Author
Bianca is the creator of The Simple Taste Kitchen. She lives right outside of beautiful Seattle, WA where she is a busy mom of two wonderful boys, ages 8 and 11 that keep her very active and busy. Bianca has an awesome, supporting husband who loves to be her taste tester in the kitchen. She loves creating and making homemade, healthy (most of the time), tried and true recipes. She also enjoys a wide range of food and flavors, basically she is far from a picky eater and food is one of her happy places. Bianca hopes to inspire you to get in the kitchen, cook and most of all have fun!