Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen
to bring foodies healthy and delicious meals and desserts. We bring you this week's recipe for paleo curried chicken and cabbage courtesy of Mary Shenouda. Check out more of Mary's paleo recipes on her blog, The Paleo Chef
Ingredients:1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo1 tbsp curry spice2 tsp ginger2 tbsp cashew butter1/2 lemon 2 tbsp raisins, chopped2 tbsp pistachios, chopped1/2 red onion, sliced1/2 small green cabbage, sliced1/2 small red cabbage, sliced1/2 lb chicken thighs, cooked to your preference (baked, grilled, boiled), shredded2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a big bowl mix the mayo, curry spice, ginger, cashew butter, & lemon juice until smooth.
- If it’s too thick add 1/2 tbsp of water, and continue whisking.
- Add raisins, pistachios, and red onion, mix.
- Add cabbage and shredded chicken, toss until it’s evenly coated.
- Chill until it’s ready to serve, garnish with cilantro.