Spinning® Instructor Recertification 2.0
If your certification has lapsed or you need to catch up on the latest information in the Spinning® program, this comprehensive course will get you recertified and riding in the right direction. Complete the modules at your own pace, and after passing the exam you’ll be reinstated as a certified Spinning instructor. The course provides in-depth education on the science and skills that every Spinning instructor needs to maintain professional excellence and deliver results-oriented classes. Through videos, reading material, class design tools and learning activities, you will be ready to take command of this science-based knowledge. Topics include advanced bike fit, cycling biomechanics, safety, contraindications, and heart rate training-based class design. Learn at your own pace, and then successfully complete the online exam to demonstrate that you have the knowledge to design and coach exceptional workouts for rider improvement and success.
What’s New in Version 2.0?
This latest edition includes topics such as:
- Advanced Bike Fit
- Cycling Shoes and Pedals
- Form and Technique in Action
- Heart Rate Training
- Intro to Training with Power
- Class Design
- Presenting a Ride
By completing this course you will learn to:
- Coach riders in cycling essentials like advanced bike setup, class safety, riding form, pedal stroke technique and contraindications.
- Determine appropriate cadence, resistance, and heart rate ranges to illicit improvement for your riders – and then coach and cue according to those variables.
- Design exceptional classes with well-planned music playlists, heart rate and periodization.
This self-paced course includes videos, reading material, sample music tracks and class design tools to provide you with the knowledge, terminology and demonstrations of essential Spinning instructor skills. You will get to put your knowledge to task with learning activities, and you’ll complete the course with a multiple-choice quiz.
Course Duration: 12 hours
Continuing Education Credit: