Protect your career for as little as $15 a month!
Spinning® has partnered with Barney & Barney in conjunction with Philadelphia Insurance to provide the highest rated and most comprehensive individual Insurance program available, designed specifically for Spinning instructors.
No matter how cautious you are, the risk of injury is always present when you train your clients. From trip-and-fall risks, to personal injury, bodily injury or sexual harassment claims, having the proper coverage will protect you from liability wherever you train.
Why should Spinning® instructors invest in professional liability insurance?
- Employed at a Gym? Professional Liability Insurance is excluded from most general liability policies.
- Train at Home? Homeowners Policies do not cover business operations.
- Average Personal Injury Claim $50,000 - Lawsuits mean thousands of dollars in legal fees and settlements. Are you financially prepared?
- The Risk is Growing - Inexperienced members, an aging population and an increase in frequency of slip/trip and fall claims leave you susceptible to added exposure.
- Lawsuits are Prevalent - An increasing litigious environment means no one is protected from a lawsuit, regardless of how close you are with your clients.
Highlights of the program include:
- General Liability Insurance (Bodily Injury & Property Damage)
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Includes Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Zero Deductible
- Pricing starting from $125 annual premium
- Coverage encompasses the continental U.S. and internationally for short business trips that do not exceed 30 days
- Limits up to $1,000,000 per occurrence
- On-line application, policy issuance, and claim handling
Start Protecting Your Career!
Contact Philadelphia Insurance for a Free Quote!LEARN MORE GET A QUOTE