TRIO® Pedal - Set of 2
Compare Spinner® Bikes
TRIO® Pedal - Set of 2
Standard thread pedal is currently on back-order. The expected arrival date is 9/20/16. Please contact Customer Service at 800-847-7746 to add your name to the pre-order list, or to receive a free upgrade to the Trio QR.
The Spinning® TRIO pedal revolutionizes how you approach every indoor cycling bike with its three-way connection for non-cycling shoes as well as Look® Delta and SPD®-compatible cleats. Get the full power of every stroke with the TRIO pedal.
- Available in Threadless (Morse Taper) and Standard Thread versions
- Threadless (Morse Taper) pedals recommended for Spinner® Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, and steel frame eSpinner
- Threadless pedal only fits 2012 (or later) model year Spinner bikes
- Standard Thread pedals recommended for Spinner® Pro and non-Spinner brand indoor cycling bikes
- Enlarged commercial grade axles and sealed bearings for added durability
- Easily adapts to Look Delta and SPD-compatible cleats
- Snap–in pedal platform easily accommodates non-cycling shoes
- Features pedal spindle with commercial sealed bearing for durability
- Set of 2 pedals includes assembled snap-in pedal platforms, toe clips and toe straps
- Note: These pedals are not compatible with Look® Keo cleats.
- U.S. Patent #6877399
- Learn more: Morse Tapered pedals vs. Standard pedals
- Download Owner's Manual
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ergonomically designed women’s saddle||•|
|Women-specific seat post to accommodate a wider range of female riders 4’ 7” (143.3 cm) to 6’ 5” (198.1 cm).||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.