Phone Number (Toll Free): 800.847.7746
Phone Number: 310.823.7008
Hours: Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST
Thank you for ordering with Mad Dogg Athletics. Spinning® order confirmations are sent out via e-mail. You will receive your order confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order. A shipping confirmation email is sent once your package has shipped from our warehouse. The shipping confirmation may include a tracking number if the carrier provides this service. Please check your spam/junk folder for confirmation emails.
Changing an Order
If you have made a mistake on your order, please notify us immediately either by phone or by e-mail. We will make every attempt to correct your order; however, if your order has shipped, we will be unable to change any portion of your order. For additional information, please refer to our "Return Policy and Procedures" section below.
Occasionally, we sell out of an item faster than expected. If this occurs, the item will be placed on backorder and you will be given the choice to either wait for the product or receive a refund.
Return Policy and Procedures
Mad Dogg Athletics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase. Any return outside of the 30 days is subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returned items must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Call (1) 800.847.7746 or (1) 310.823.7008 or e-mail email@example.com. Items must be received within 30 days of the RMA being issued to avoid a 20% restocking fee. We recommend returning your items using an insured, traceable shipping method. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, nor are we responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Once your return has been received, inspected and processed, your refund or exchange will be processed immediately.
- Product returns that are received either damaged or otherwise not able to be sold as new will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- In the case of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the product’s warranty policy.
- If any part of your order is damaged, defective, incorrect or missing merchandise, call us immediately. Check your order and report any discrepancies within 72 hours of receiving your order. Save all the cartons and packing material for inspection. Mad Dogg Athletics will refund shipping costs associated with returning such merchandise.
Mad Dogg Athletics Returns Dept.
RMA # 19803 S. Susana Road, Bldg #4
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
Education, Training, and Workshops
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a workshop for which you are registered, we are happy to help you. You can make changes to your workshop reservation up to 96 hours (4 days) prior to the workshop without penalty. If you wish to cancel or reschedule within 96 hours of the workshop, a 20% cancellation or rescheduling fee will apply. You may reschedule your initial reservation a maximum of three times, but if you are unable to attend after rescheduling on three separate occasions, Mad Dogg Athletics will automatically refund your registration fees for that workshop, minus the 20% cancellation fee.
If you cannot attend a workshop for whatever reason, it is very important that you contact us in advance. If you register for a workshop (and therefore reserve one of a limited number of spots on the workshop roster) but are unable to attend and do not contact us in advance, you will be considered a "no-show" and will forfeit all registration fees paid for that workshop; no refunds/credits will be issued. For conferences, tradeshows and all other events (such as WSSC, PES, etc.), please refer to the cancellation/refund policies associated with that specific event.
Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc is not responsible for travel and/or personal expenses for any training, workshop or event hosted by Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc or its affiliates. There are specific types of expenses which are considered to be personal and are therefore not reimbursable. Travelers should choose the least costly method of transportation that meets the traveler’s scheduling needs.
It generally takes 7 to 10 business days to issue a refund. Should you wish to return the materials for your specific workshop, please contact our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 847.7746 to receive an RMA number that authorizes the return of your study materials.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive a refund for your study materials, it must remain unopened and in new condition.
Home Spinner® Bikes
- Warranty Specifications: Home Spinner® Bikes are warranted for home use only. They are not intended to be used in commercial settings.
- Maximum Order Amount: There is a maximum order amount of two Home Spinner® Bikes per online order.
DVDs, CDs, Clothing & Accessories
- Clothing and accessories must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags. For expedited service, please mark any defects with tape.
- Opened CDs and/or DVDs are not returnable unless damaged. In the event that your DVD will not play on a particular DVD player, but works on other units, this is usually indicative of a DVD player that needs servicing. A defective DVD will only malfunction at the same point on a disc, even when using different DVD players. If the fault experienced is random (even in different players) this is another indication that servicing of the DVD player may be required.
Electronics and Spinner® Bikes
- Electronic items such as heart rate monitors, Spinning® computers and all Spinner® bikes must be returned in their original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- Under our free shipping policy, the original shipping cost will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser for Spinner® bikes.
Refused or undeliverable orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, in addition to all applicable freight charges.
Return shipping charges will not be refunded, however, you will not be charged for the shipping costs associated with the exchange. Please allow one billing cycle for credits to appear on your statement. If your order is a gift and the recipient wishes to return or exchange the item, please follow the above return/exchange instructions.
The purchase price of the return item minus any applicable charges will be credited back to your original method of payment. Please allow 14-21 business days for check refunds.
Mad Dogg Athletics accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
If we were unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address match your credit card billing information exactly. Mad Dogg Athletics, not Spinning®, will appear on your credit card statement.
Please note that coupon codes must be used through our site's secure checkout and not via PayPal Express Checkout. You may still select PayPal as a payment method during our secure checkout and use your coupon code. PayPal Express is currently not set up to process coupon codes.
Please note: Paypal echeck service may cause a delay with processing your order (approximately 7-10 business days). If you are ordering with expedited shipping (Overnight, 2day or 3day service), we recommend using a credit / debit card to complete the transaction, avoiding long delays. Please contact Customer Service at 800-847-7746 , option1, for additional information.
Mad Dogg Athletics is required to collect sales tax in the states of California, Texas and Colorado at the rate in effect at the time your order is shipped. Additionally, the state of Texas requires that sales tax be collected on all freight/shipping costs. The state tax rate will be calculated during the ordering process.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars only. Pricing is subject to change without notice. If an item goes on sale within 7 days of purchase, you may contact us within 14 days of the purchase date and we will refund you the price difference in the form of store credit.
Mad Dogg Athletics thoroughly checks the validity of orders for fraudulent use and is not responsible for any delays due to verification of orders. We reserve the right to cancel orders without notice if they appear to be
The above information does not apply to Europe, Middle East or Africa.