Get FREE Spinning® instructor certifications and up to $1,000 in online store credit
when you purchase Spinner® bikes.
When you purchase five or more Spinner® bikes, from now until April 30, you will receive two free registrations for a Spinning Instructor Training * ($650 value) AND store credit redeemable at spinning.com:
|Gift Certificate Awards||When You Purchase|
|$1000||30+ Spinner bikes|
|$750||20-29 Spinner bikes|
|$500||10-19 Spinner bikes|
|$250||5-9 Spinner bikes|
Call now to take advantage of this offer: 800.847.SPIN(7746) or 310.823.7008 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Improved biomechanics that deliver the best rider Q-factor in the industry.
- Patent-pending drive train including new pedal, crank arm and bottom bracket interface that far exceed the current group cycling design standards.
- New sleek, iconic design.
Official Spinning® Facility
- Access to a worldwide network of over 200,000 certified Spinning instructors.
- Ablity to use the powerful, internationally recognized Spinning logo and trademarks.
- Access to marketing support, including a dedicated facility profile on spinning.com, promotional materials, such as Spinning logos, images, flyers, postcards, promo items, etc. and more!
- Get your instructors certified, keep them up to date with continuing education (i.e., STAR Points, ACE, AFAA and NASM credits available), and recruit new instructors from your community.
- Potential to earn complimentary workshop registrations, cash awards, and our newly added option, gift certificates—ask us how!
- Mad Dogg Athletics will promote your workshop through the Spinning web site, e-mails and e-newsletters, and we’ll also handle all the administrative efforts such as registering participants and sending a Master Instructor.
Spinner® bikes manufactured by Star Trac.
*Offer based upon a minimum purchase of 5 bikes and valid through 4/30/12.
*Must host an Orientation to redeem the free instructor certifications.
*Must be an Official Spinning® Facility to host.
*Must have a minimum of 10 Spinner® bikes to host training.
*Must schedule an Orientation so that it occurs within 4 months of bike purchase.
*Must redeem store credit by 12/31/2012. Excludes Spinner® bikes.