Spinning® at Events

RSS feed

ECA--So good to be "home"!

Creator: Nadine Stewart

"What can I say about ECA in New York March 7th-9th??? It was such a blast! Of course I'm slightly biased being born and raised in the Bronx, but the energy of the participants and the excitement about the classes offered

Learn more »

SPINPower™ Lands in Time Square ECA-NY - Leaves a benchMark!

Creator: Angie Sturtevant

Being a gal from Wisconsin, going to New York City is a big change from my mid-west city lifestyle. The cab ride from the airport is a trip in itself, unlike any cab experience I’d get back home. It’s normal for small-cit

Learn more »

My Thoughts on ECA

Creator: Donna Minotti

They say “like attracts like”; and after spending time representing Mad Dogg Athletics and our Spinning® Program at ECA Thrive, I couldn’t agree more. The attendees who attended my sessions and attended Brooke Hayward’s se

Learn more »

Spinning® Events? I have a training in my club..

Creator: Iwona Stanek

Im sitting at the Copenhagen airport and thinking about the marathon I have just participated in Germany. Each time I go for the Spinning® event I'm coming back refreshed and energized.

Actually after the first event of t

Learn more »

An Eventful Convention Journey

Creator: Meg Mcneely

If I could explain last weekends DCAC Convention in one word, it would be “eventful.” Although a smaller conference, it is one that is very poignant with remarkable sessions and presenters. With such an array of talent, I

Learn more »

DCAC Wrap Up

Creator: Zoey Trap

DCAC is always a fun show. This year it was jam packed. We had Peak Pilates sessions non stop and they were standing room only. So much equipment there- PPS units, chairs, and lots of props that it was a never ending move

Learn more »

DCAC

Creator: Abbie Appel

This year's DCAC was the best one I've had the honor of presenting at so far.  The participants make all the difference, very receptive and trying to learn better ways to train their clients.  The Resist-A-Ball sessions w

Learn more »

Home is Where the Heart Is.

Creator: Natashia Iacovelli

DCAC Fitness Conference was to be my first ever US trade show that I would present at outside of the WSSC nook. I was very excited and honored to be selected to represent MDA and the MI team along with my legendary coll

Learn more »

DCAC Fitness Convention 2013 - A Spinning® perspective

Creator: Stephanie Guilfoyle

DCAC, now in its 22nd year, has come and gone so quickly!  When it began, the focus was strictly about offering “aerobics” classes and workshops. Did you know DCAC stands for Washington DC Aerobics Convention?  With the e

Learn more »

DCAC Fitness Conference 2013

Creator: Connie Borho

We had a great time (as usual) at the 2013 DCAC Fitness Conference!  The Peak Pilates room was jammed for all sessions (again, as usual) and we had some great participants!

The sessions that I taught had amazing and talen

Learn more »
 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Bookmark and Share
Rendered within : 355.9ms, Server ID : 1