Stay Connected!

8-Week Weight Loss Blogs Spinning

RSS feed

5 Simple Tips to Keep You Fit Through the Holidays

Creator: Helen M. Ryan

Oops we did it again. Well, almost.

During the Holiday season it can be hard to stay on track with your fitness and weight loss goals. Sometimes, when you are in the middle of festivities, even the dreaded fruit cake c

Learn more »

5 Traits of Inspiring People

Creator: Cori Parks

Whether you're a Spinning® instructor, facility manager or enthusiast - inspiration is the name of the game for generating momentum.  But who is inspiring and how did they get there?

Do you sometimes feel like you're pr

Learn more »

Pay It Forward

Creator: Donna Minotti

Pay It Forward…

With a platform such as SPINNING®, we share our passion for health and fitness. As instructors, we have the fortunate opportunity to do more than that.  We all have the ability to not only take charge o

Learn more »

Advice from a tree

Advice from a tree

As we get older and mature we log more experiences, improving upon good behaviors and shedding the ones that do not serve us.  The analogy I think of to back this up is…we are like trees.  A tree spro

Learn more »

Rituals for Improved Performance

TEN RITUALS FOR PERFORMING YOUR BEST…

As a Health and Wellness Coordinator for a global corporation I am privileged to be exposed to many
tools.  Tools in which I can utilize within
my coaching of others to help improve

Learn more »

Never Lose Site of Your Value...It Lies Within

Never Lose Site of Your Value…It Lies Within

Have you ever felt too depleted or crumbled physically, emotionally or mentally stressed that you felt worthless? You may have experienced thoughts of not being good enou

Learn more »

Caloric Needs for Fat Loss

Creator: Gina Grant

There's a reason that people gain weight. Too many calories. Aside from a very small percentage whose reason is medical, many people just don't realize how much energy they need to feed their bodies.

Diets have only a 5%

Learn more »

Music as Some Sort of Antihero?

Creator: John Cargill

There is a time to follow routine and a time to disrupt it.  In the interest of fitness, we generally have perfect consensus that becoming more fit requires the disruption of an established routine, one that is perhaps fo

Learn more »

The Holy Grail of Fitness

Creator: Raquel Schmidt

How many Spinning® classes a week is enough cardio training?

Do I have to lift weights? Is taking a Bodypump class equal to hitting the weight room?

Will Pilates "count" the same as yoga class?

Ah, the questions we have a

Learn more »

Junk Food Aint Good Fuel

Creator: Jenn Zerling

Most people consider junk food chips, sweets and fast food.  But low and behold, junk food is any food that has a devastating effect on your blood sugars too. In a previous post, I suggested that you consider banning high

Learn more »
 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Bookmark and Share
Rendered within : 676.6ms, Server ID : 2