on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Whatever your life demands, the Spinner® FIT ...fits. It is durable, portable and adjusts to your body type and fitness level. The one-of-a-kind combination of special padded seat, no-slip handle bar design, easy to use resistance knob and weighted flywheel equals the perfect ride no matter where your path takes you.
As a BONUS, you will receive the Spinning® 8-Week Weight Loss Program Manual and Meal Plan, along with the Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Spinning Ireland Road Tour DVDs to keep you moving all year long.
Why the Spinner® FIT is right for you: You are looking for a durable home bike with features that increase the longevity of your investment.
For Home use only. (Not intended for Commercial use.)
- Model Number: 6970
- Overall Dimensions: 44in.l x 18in.w x 38in.h (111.7 x 45.7 x 96.5 cm)
- Overall Weight: 90 lbs (40.8 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Color: Grey frame and shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
- Resistance Knob: The home version of the Spinner comes equipped with an uncomplicated resistance knob. Simply turn the dial to adjust your resistance quickly and easily.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features foam grips for comfort and safety - plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities.
- Seat: The FIT has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
- Fender: Two-piece fender for better protection of brake and flywheel assembly from moisture.
Not for commercial use. Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes. Pricing cannot be combined with other offers. Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty.
Orders shipping within Europe, Middle East and Africa are shipped via TNT Express and Aramex. Additional charges may apply.
Returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ergonomically designed women’s saddle||•|
|Women-specific seat post to accommodate a wider range of female riders 4’ 7” (143.3 cm) to 6’ 5” (198.1 cm).||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.