on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Your purchase also includes:
The Spinner® Pro, manufactured by Star Trac® is classically simple yet elegant with the same geometry and feel as a road bike and the durability of a full commercial machine. You'll ride flats, climb hills and blast into jumps like you were paid to do it.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning®DVDs, Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® Pro is right for you: You have indoor cycling for years; you like the classic look and feel and durability . You are looking for a bike with proven technology from years in the field.
- Model Number: 6815
- Overall Dimensions: 51.6in. l x 20.1in. w x 40in. h (131.1 x 51.1 x 101.6 cm)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs (54.9 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Dual water bottle holders, no-slip grip handlebars, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual sided SPD®-compatible platform pedals, non-marking transport wheels and leveling feet. one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Classic steel frame design has been proven in thousands of clubs around the world.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q-factor of 158 mm.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning® program, our SPD®-compatible, dual-sided platform pedals provide comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Seat Post: Stainless steel, corrosion resistant seat post.
- Seat Slider: Fore and aft adjustability ensures a great fit for all shapes and sizes.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with double-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks, and axle provide dependable performance for every ride.
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
Our Spinner Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, Pro and eSpinner bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. Customer will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®®by PowerReviews
- Great Value (2)
- Durable (1)
- Well Constructed (1)
- Easy to assemble (1)
- Heavy (1)
- Fitness (1)
- Cross training (1)
- Beginner (7) Enthusiast (2)
Reviewed by 9 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Pro :
I purchased the SpinnerPro 1 month ago and finally received it (10/29/13). The bike seems sturdy and very similar to the models available at the gym I go to. However, the height of the seat is not as adjustible as other bikes. In the SpinnerPro, there is an unnessary curve in the bar that connects the seat to the bar that adjusts the heights. This curve adds about 5 inches any height adjustment. Meaning- if you lower the seat completely, the seat will be higher when compared to other bikes without this curve. I'm 4'11 and those 5 inches make a difference how well I fit in this bike. (making it harder to reach the pedals and pedal) Had I known this, I probably would have picked another model with a different seat such as the NXT, AERO or BLADE. Nowhere does it state that the curve would make such a difference in the height adjustment. I'm not sure of the reason for the curve to begin with. I've contacted the company so see if there is a way to get change/order a seat piece (bar and all) from the NXT, AERO or BLADE that fits on the PRO model. I had to leave a voicemail for a "tech." I hope to get a call back.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Pro :
I am an avid skier, and I've always valued spinning to keep me in shape and get me in shape for ski season. I work out on my Spinner Pro at least five days a week. I appreciate the bike's durability, simplicity, and I really like that the flywheel is a few pounds heavier than the standard forty-pound flywheel. While I am very satisfied with my Spinner Pro, I do have to check the seat adjustment every couple of days. It tends to loosen up. I've had other high quality spinners, and I never had to adjust the seat. I'm concerned about the resistance pad and how I'll be changing that when I need to. It doesn't look as easy to replace as in other spinners I've had. But I haven't had to change it yet, so maybe I'm jumping to an unsupported conclusion. I am otherwise extremely pleased with this model. I would definitely buy another one when/if I need to. Ride On!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.