on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinner® Pro Package
Designed to feel like your road bike, sans the ever-present risks of slick roads and flat tires, you'll hop on the Spinner® Pro hungry for that extra long climb. Save even more with the Spinner Pro bike package, that includes everything you need for a smooth and comfortable ride.
Mix up your Spinning® rides at home with the 6 Spinning DVDs included: Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn, Maximum Results, SPIN Circuit and Cardio SPIN. You'll also get a Spinning towel, a Premium Soft Strap Transmitter and the Spinning Computer to track your heart rate while you ride, and a gel seat cover.
- Model Number: 6815
- Overall Dimensions: 51.6in. l x 20.1in. w x 40in. h (131.1 x 51.1 x 101.6 cm)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs (54.9 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Dual water bottle holders, no-slip grip handlebars, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual sided SPD®-compatible platform pedals, non-marking transport wheels and leveling feet. one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning program, our SPD-compatible, dual-sided platform pedal provides comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Seat Post: Stainless steel, corrosion resistant seat post.
- Seat Slider: Micro-adjustable fore and aft design provides maximum adjustability for all shapes and sizes.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with double-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks and axle provide dependable performance for every ride.
- Spinning Computer Installation Instructions
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
Our eSpinner, Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, and Pro bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. Customer will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.