on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinning® 8-Week Grand Tour Kit for 10 Participants
The Spinning® 8-Week Grand Tour Program was designed to bring an extra dimension of excitement and enthusiasm to Spinning programs by embracing the athletic techniques and skills used by the world's top cyclists. And the best part of all is that anyone can participate in this program, regardless of their experience or skill level. With a periodized approach to training one cycling element each week, the program is varied, progressive and motivating. Participants will learn to use the Spinning® program and Spinner® bikes to train for endurance, climb hills, ride a time trial, sprint, and even be a part of a team effort in a race. All of this will be accomplished within the safety and comfort of the Spinning® studio, and each rider will have the ability to be part of the pack, while taking each ride at his or her own pace. Goal setting and log books are an important part of the program, and will help each individual to get the most out of the experience. With a focus on the all-around skills required to win a race, your group members are about to challenge themselves and train with purpose like they never have before. They'll see real improvements in their cycling technique, and you'll enjoy the satisfaction of leading them to success. Here's what is included:
- 10 full color, illustrated manuals
- 10 log books
- 1 manual plus a downloadable leader guide for the program leader
- 1 online exam worth 5 STAR points for the program leader
- Spinning ride profiles to use throughout the 8-week program
- Colorful promotional postcards, flyers and counter stands
- Customizable PDFflyer
- Manuals and log books for additional participants are also available for purchase
For a sample Return on Investment (ROI) chart, please see image above.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.