Your Spinning® instructor certification expires 2 years after the date of your Spinning® Instructor Training. Keep your certification active and master the skills you need to teach unforgettable classes by earning at least 14 SPIN® CECs before your expiration date. When you have the required points, renewing your certification from your account is quick and easy. Plus, your renewal fee is waived if your SPIN® membership is current! Current certified instructors who have earned a cumulative total of 40 SPIN® CECs will not be prompted to pay the fee when renewing.
To see how many SPIN® CECs you've earned to date, access your account.
Need SPIN® CECs?
- Have you been expired for more than one year or need all 14 SPIN® CECs? Complete a recertification course.
- Reach 14 SPIN® CECs in one incredible weekend at the World Spinning and Sports Conditioning Conference.
- Attend sessions or rides with Spinning master instructors at fitness conferences and earn up to 1 SPIN® CECs per hour.
- Take a Spinning continuing education workshop and earn up to 6 SPIN® CECs.
- Earn up to 5 SPIN® CECs by completing a home study or online course.
- Get 1 SPIN® CECs for each Spinning newsletter quiz you complete.
- You can also petition SPIN® CECs for educational courses covering relevant topics such as heart rate training, cycling techniques, biomechanics and exercise science.
Ready to Renew?
- If your SPIN® membership is not current, you can renew your membership and certification at one time for the best value, or simply renew your certification for the basic renewal fee.
- Access your account to renew now or check the status of your SPIN® membership and Spinning certification.
- Or renew by mail/fax by completing the certification renewal application [Adobe PDF].
- Learn about SPIN® Membership