auf allen Spinner® Bike-Bestellungen (Siehe Details)
Ihr Kauf beinhaltet auch:
Kick your Spinning® workouts into high gear with the top-of-the-line, innovative new Spinner® Blade, manufactured by Star Trac®. This sleek, all aluminum bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner Blade features an extra durable drive train and crank system, rust-defying materials, and rock solid cast and extruded aluminum construction. New features include adjustable fore-aft bars with an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, strengthened and redesigned frame with two-stage powder coating, a redesigned chain guard, and more (see Features).
- Model Number: 6960
- Overall Dimensions*: 21" w x 56.5" l x 40" h (53.3 x 143.5 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 126 lbs (57.1 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 46 lbs (20.8 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Metallic Charcoal, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Warranty: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Spinner Blade frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build up and propagation of rust. Flywheel assembly, brake knob assembly, handle bar assembly, seat post, and foot adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle bar post plastic sleeve, seat post plastic sleeve, bottom bracket assembly, seat saddle assembly and pop-pin assembly are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, chain, brake pad assembly, rubber frame guard, brass brake nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Download the Owner's Manual
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts.
- Ein auffälliges Aluminiumrahmen-Design sorgt für niedrigeres Gesamtgewicht und ausgezeichneten Rostschutz.
- Lenker- und Satteleinstellungen können für den Benutzer vertikal und vorwärts//rückwärts verändert werden, um das Bike optimal anzupassen.
- Zwei Flaschenhalter in Übergröße sind in das Lenker-Design integriert und ermöglichen einen einfachen Zugriff.
- Pedalsystem und Tretlager mit abgeschrägter Passform (Patent angemeldet) garantieren bessere Belastbarkeit und Verlässlichkeit.
- Überlegene Biomechanik aufgrund des Tretlager-Q-Faktors von 158 mm.
- 20,8 kg schweres im Umfang gewichtetes Schwungrad sorgt für ein geschmeidiges und realistisches Fahrerlebnis.
- Ein leistungsstarkes Kettenantriebssystem liefert ein authentisches Fahrgefühl.
- Maßgeschneiderte beidseitige SPD® Pedale, die mit einem größeren Pedalkörper und mit SPD und Pedalkäfig-Design ausgestattet sind.
- Widerstandsregler mit ruckfreier Regelung und Nothalt durch direkten Druck.
- Vorderseitig montierte Räder, die Transport und Bewegung erleichtern.
- Stellfüße ermöglichen eine leichte Nivellierung und sind mit nicht rostendem Urethan/ überspritzt.
- Rückseitiger Spann- und Trittschutz aus schlagzähem Urethan verhindert eine Beschädigung des Rahmens durch Fahrradschuhe mit Stollen.
- Geeignet für Fahrer von 1,47 m bis 2,08 m" Größe, mit einer empfohlenen maximalen Gewichtsbelastung von 158,8 kg."
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry a Commercial Warranty).
Our Spinner Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, Pro and eSpinner bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. You will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Durable (2)
- Well Constructed (2)
- Lightweight (1)
- Fitness (2)
- Beginner (8) Enthusiast (2)
Äußerst hilfreiche positive Bewertung
Built Like a Tank.
I have been spinning non stop for almost 3 years every other day for 60 -90 minutes. Our family now owns four spin bikes, Vision V Series belt drive, Waters Fitness Elite Magnetic resistance belt drive , Spinner NXT SR and Spinner Blade. The Blade>NXT SR>Waters Fitness>V Series. The Spinner Blade and NXT SR both have a solid sturdy construction, but overall the Blade has an extra durable drive train and crank system. I thought the NXT SR had a big set of cranks,but Blade cranks are noticeably bigger. Also, the "Q" factor /spacing is noticeable as well. I feel i can ride this bike forever pain free. I feel like i can stand up and pedal twice as long on this bike then the other bikes i own. The chain drive system is a little smoother than the NXT SR. As far as assembly, the bike was very easy to put together and arrived in a undamaged box. I had one minor issue with the seat slider. The seat slider fore/aft had some play in it after i tightened the knob all the way. I contacted Star Trac tech support in the U.S.( Note you are not routed to a call center in India, which is refreshing!) and they Fed Ex'd the entire seat post, seat slider and seat free of charge. Star Trac tech support has been excellent so far with some of my questions and concerns. Also, i contacted Spinning.com tech support and customer service a few times and the reps were pleasant and very helpful with my tracking and delivery questions. They also helped me with my Spinning Computer Cadence Sensor installation. I bought the Spinning Computer and please do yourself a favor and call the Spinning.com tech number first before you install the computer/cadence sensor and have them send you a picture of the cadence sensor and magnet installation diagram. Also, search Google Spinner Computer Mounting to find a diagram to mount the computer to the handle bars.
Äußerst hilfreiche negative Bewertung
Decent but louder than expected
Overall the unit works very well and it very stable. It is louder than expected, I have adjusted every screw or bolt I could find but nothing seems to make it not rattle and whine when using it.
Reviewed by 10 customer
Kommentare zu Spinning Spinner® Blade :
Just recieved my bike. LOVE IT !! My first REAL spin bike...was unsure if I should spend that much for a bike...SO glad I did ! It is SOLID !!! So well made and is not huge, which is important for me. I do recommend that you go ahead and invest in spinning shoes.. Louis garneau Tri x speed are great..they make a real difference in you comfort and ability to go longer while you pedal distance/time on bike. Would recommend this bike to anyone.
- WAR DAS EIN GESCHENK?:
Kommentare zu Spinning Spinner® Blade :
The bike is a little louder than I anticipated, but it has a realistic road bike pedal stroke. It is a great resource to keeping form in the offseason.
- WAR DAS EIN GESCHENK?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ergonomically designed women’s saddle||•|
|Women-specific seat post to accommodate a wider range of female riders 4’ 7” (143.3 cm) to 6’ 5” (198.1 cm).||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.